Company and Partnership Disputes
- Representing an individual sued as an alleged partner of a firm for claims arising under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- Acting on behalf of the majority shareholders of a London based hotel group in respect of a Section 994 Petition brought by minority shareholder.
- Representing a number of shareholders and company in a derivative claim brought against them.
- Advising a company in relation to an unfair prejudice petition under Section 994 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Acting on behalf of an individual and an associated corporate entity in relation to a claim by two individuals seeking an interest in a joint-venture vehicle.
- Advising a company in relation to its rights arising under various business sale agreements.
- Acting for a corporate entity in a substantial dispute concerning a joint-venture relating to a futures trading business.
- Advising directors of their rights and obligations following the sale of a company to third party.